Skip to main content

Building safety tips

【The three classes of minor works】

Home improvement is often life improvement.  But what are the things to note when carrying out minor works for home renovation?  Build and Ding would like to remind you that some renovation works have to be carried out by prescribed building professionals and/or prescribed registered contractors!

The Minor Works Control System aims to facilitate owners and occupants in carrying out small-scale building works safely and lawfully through simplified requirements.  It covers a number of common minor building works and are classified into three classes according to their nature, scale, complexity and the risk to safety that they posed, with Class I being the most complex minor works.  Remember to appoint prescribed building professionals and/or prescribed registered contractors who have registered for corresponding classes of minor works.

Introduction to Minor Works Control System

To know more, download our mobile application at:

App Store

Google Play


Back to Top